Notice Board


our email acc: clb_bb@hotmail.com





Monday, March 29, 2010

The Sequel of LEGEND( by Timpah Chan Yi Hern)

First of all, let us look at what I've posted at facebook on yesterday.

"We don't get a throphy, but we've won back ourself. Won what we need. But, did the BB captain won your soul?"

"I never agree with people who takes a competition more than a competition. Although you won few throphies, but you are still a loser to yourself. :) No offence, just expressing my view loser."

"Remember what I've told you all just now? It's about a company triumph and LEGEND. You guys can make it, but remember, not Palsm 27:3 but Palsm 27:14. It says, "要 等 候 耶 和 華 ! 當 壯 膽 , 堅 固 你 的 心 ! 我 再 說 , 要 等 候 耶 和 華 !" :) Sorry that I've made you all cry, and I think the ice-creams are counted as redemptions. :)"

"This is probably the best frasa competition that I've ever experienced. Thank all of you, especially the true leader(also the BB Captain) among the team. :)"

"I don't know what should I call it, a failure or a success? For the others, it's a failure. But for us, it's a success. Simply amazing experience. And today the facebook statuses on everyone's page actually updated quite a lot."

Whenever I feel like sharing, I just don't know how to share and what to share. I knew that a lot of you did cry after falling out, and I truly understand that you had put in a lot of effort. I don't know what placing we have, but I'll hope you guys can take it as a last. A chinese proverb says, "以退为进". I wish that you can actually gain back yourself, your confidence, your fighting spirit and your love in Drill and BB, prepare yourself for the next few years. We are a champion, the champion of yesterday, today and tomorrow. :)

You don't get a throphy, so do I. But I tell you, we are LEGEND.
L-Love
E-Enthusiasm
G-Gratitude
E-Effective and Efficient
N-Naughty/Navigated
D-Determination

This is your first competition and you failed. But did you know that how many competitions had I gone through and when was my first success? I finally get my very first throphy after 10 competitions. Failure do not stop me from loving drill and BB, but instead I even love more about it.

For some of you guys staying back at the company after the competition actually get an ice-cream each from Teng Yan and me. There is a message there. We treated you all with the ice creams because we love you all, we just wanna spread the love to you all, as we experienced the love. Remember the song Pass It On which I shared in LTC? Here's the link to the lyrics, to let you all recall it. :) http://www.my.homewithgod.com/heavenlymidis2/pass.html

Let me end this sharing with this quote.
"Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."
--Special Olympics World Summer Games 2007--

Yours truly,
Timpah Chan Yi Hern

4 comments:

  1. when you change your name to TIMPAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. na....who said the six words again..belanja eat or drink!!!and u r???

    ReplyDelete
  3. me now juz see tiok yi hern rite this...so touch...wan cry liao...lolx...

    ReplyDelete